Hostel BALKAN HAN is an amazing place in the center of Sarajevo where travelers will meet multicultural BALKANS in new-age edition, feel the great Bosnian hospitality, enjoy our green garden, colorfull rooms, party in our stylish bar, experiencing the word ‘HAN’ (dating from the Ottoman era) meaning ‘lodging for travelers and their caravans’.
So, grab a place in our HAN and enjoy the BALKANS!
Balkan Han Hostel is situated in the heart of the city, less than 200 meters from city promenade (pedestrian Ferhadija street) and all the attractions city has to offer.
Although our hostel is located next to the main street (Titova), our green garden is like an oasis of peace in the center of the city!
With freshly renovated rooms and brand new beds, great facilities and offerings, beautiful green garden and totally new opened colorful bar as a stylish common room and party zone, we provide pleasure to remember!
Our hostel offers:
– 6 bedrooms (five dorms, one private) with twin & single beds and drawings for passenger’s things
– internet place (two Macintosh computers available), free Wi-Fi available in the entire area, cable TV
– 2 self-service kitchens
– 4 toilets, 2 bathroom, 3 shower cabin
– personal lockers in the rooms
– great and cheerful common room (‘BUJROOM ROOM’ BAR) where our guests can get drinks, snacks, listen to good music, watch some movies and have unforgettable fun!
– beautiful wide green garden that we are specially proud of; in the natural shade of trees, arranged with chairs, hammocks and benches, it’s a perfect place for relaxing, having coffee, tea or even a BBQ, with possibility of OpenAirCinema!
– nice, friendly and polite stuff who will give their best for your to feel comfortable, to help you find all the interesting sites and have a great time in Sarajevo
*Linen, towels and warm shower water included. Free Wi-Fi.
– 24h open supermarket and 24h open grill and pizza snack bar is just behind the building
– bike parking in our hostel garden
There is not many cities in the world in which you can find so much diversity at one place and meet such special, energetic, hospitable and passionate people like in Sarajevo! An old proverb says: ‘One who comes to Sarajevo once, must be back again!’ so, you should just come and make sure it’s true!
Once you’ve decided to come to Sarajevo, the multicultural heart of the Balkans, we would like to welcome you and invite you to experience all this in our cheerful Balkan Han Hostel.